How it works
- Select 'Boost campaigns -> Subscribe campaigns' form the left menu
- Click on the 'Add campaign' button in the top right corder
- If you have linked your Youtube channel you can use this channel.
- Or you can uncheck the checkbox en fill in a different channel ID
- Select a subscriber amount and save you campaign
Earn credits by subscribing to channels
- In order to subscribe to channels you need to link your Youtube account. This way we can check if you subscribed and keep subscribed.
- Select 'Subscribe' under 'Earn credits' from the left menu.
- A subscribe toolbar wil open at the bottom. The application will look for a channel from the queue.
- Follow the 2 steps, which can be found on the right side, by clicking them in that order.
- Subscribe: This wil open the Youtube channel in a second window. Subscribe to the channel and close the window.
- Verify: This will verify if you subscribed to the channel. If so you will get a success message and the button turns green.
- The next channel from the queue will be automatically be loaded if available.
Important to know: We will keep checking if you are still subscribed to the channel. If not, we will refund all credits + 20% fee and your account will get a strike. After 5 strikes your account will be terminated. So stay subscribed!
Just like viewing videos and commenting, you can keep browsing our website. The toolbar stays active and usable until you close it by pressing the 'X' in the top right or when you manually refresh the page (which is no need for).
Costs / earnings
- Base cost for subscription campaigns is 50 credits + account type price factor (x2.0, x1.6, x1.2)
- You earn 50 credits for every channel you subscribe to